Monday, June 25, 2012

2 years ago today

2 years ago today I started dating the man on my dreams :)
Oh my I am so blessed beyond words.
Aaron has made my life so much better and he more than I couldve ever imagined. He is my knight in shining, my hero, my safe place and my best friend... (and soon -to- be husband)

I am more in love than ever.


To celebrate this wonderful day we decided to go out on Saturday night and go on a special date. (since I had to work today and he has to study for a final... boo for growing up lol)

Son on Saturday night, after an absolutley wonderful day, we got all dressed up and decided to go to a tiny resturant called Mama Lena's in waxhaw, nc.
This is the absolute yummiest homemade Italian food out there.
We started off with an appetizer of calamari and some bread.
Both were so delicous. The bread was homemade and straight from the oven and the calamari was just so yummy.
After ordering our meal, we got a small salad and then split 2 entreres. Gnochi and Pene pasta with sausage.
Both were absolutley AMAZING.
During dinner it was great to just get to talk to each other and think about all the wonderful times we had over the past 2 years and all the things that are coming in our future.

I have learned so much over these past 2 years... knowing Aaron has made me such a better person.
He has taught me how to look to out fro the intrests of others and showed me how to truly love.
I can not wait to spend so many more years learning from him and growing old with him.





I love you Aaron Rankin :)

2 comments:

  1. you two make an adorable couple :)
    happy 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh thank you so much :)
      you are to sweet!

      Delete