Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This morning has been pretty good so far :)

  • Woke up at 5:05 am
  • Did Fire 45 from Turbofire series
  • Got all ready
  • Ate some yummy b fast ( i so wish i wouldve taken a picture... it was a yummy bowl of plain oatmeal that had truvia, cinimon and raisains in it)- pure amazing. I wish I could make enough to share it with all of yall :)
  • After that I got to relax and watch some TV till my mom and dad got down stairs and were ready to head off to work
  • After we got to work ( we got there early and I had to ran an errand), I went out downtown for a 15 min walk. It was so beautiful this morning and really just started of my day wonderfully :)
So that was my morning :) Pretty good if I don't say so myself.

Last night was pretty simple and not that exciting.
Aaron had to study (boo for summer school) and my mom is sick... so it was a chill night. We ate dinner and ran over to Costco :)
We kinda basically live there
Then I came home, took a shower, talked to Aaron and then watched this new show called "Breaking Point"
It is really kinda interesting... it is all about Ballerianas... bassically a reality show.
Idk... basically I love all shows like that.
Teen Mom, 16 and Preganant, Real Housewives, Mrs. Eastwood and Company... we will just stop there :) lol


That was last night and this morning for ya... I am now going to go work very hard at work and try to get all the things I need to do done :)
And then I get to see Aaron tonight and maybe go to the pool... it will be oh so worth it to see him


Adios yall


Questions:
What is your morning routine like?
Do you like reality shows... if so what is your favorite?
Do you live in a big city or a tiny town?


No comments:

Post a Comment